Chiropractic Solutions for Vertigo
Do you suffer from Vertigo?
Vertigo can literally turn your life upside down. It is a condition marked by dizziness, and living with it makes even the simplest functions of day-to-day living a struggle. Many people find it difficult to get information about what exactly is causing their vertigo, and, therefore, what the best available treatments are.
Some of the symptoms of vertigo that commonly accompany dizziness are:
- Blurry vision or difficulty focusing
- Problems hearing, especially in one ear
- Ringing ears
- Trouble maintaining balance
- Feeling fatigued or tired all the time
- Double vision
There are a variety of different causes for vertigo, and at times it can be caused by a severe underlying issue. Therefore, it is of vital importance to be examined by a medical professional if you are experiencing symptoms.
The following is a list of some of the most common causes of vertigo:
- Severe headaches such as migraine or tension headaches
- Chronic ear aches or damage to the inner ear.
- A lack of blood flow to the brain
- Car accidents resulting in damage to the joints and ligaments throughout the spine
- Misalignment or subluxations of the vertebrae in the neck
As you can see, vertigo commonly starts with issues involving the head, inner ear, and spine. These areas play an important role in how the body orients itself and maintains balance. Vertigo commonly results from a disruption in the signals sent from the nerves of the spine to the brain. When signals that would normally keep us balanced become distorted and scrambled symptoms of dizziness can occur.
Chiropractic treatment is a gentle and safe approach to overcoming many causes of Vertigo. A chiropractic treatment begins with a thorough evaluation that will determine the exact cause of your vertigo and the most appropriate treatment methods. Many people find that the adjustments they receive from their chiropractor are all it takes to stabilize the nervous system and completely cure their vertigo. Call today to consult with one of our chiropractor doctors today on how you can find relief from your vertigo.